2013 Nicollet County Fair
The Nicollet County Fair
will be held from
Wednesday, August 7 through Sunday, August 11, 2013
The Nicollet County Fair Board is actively planning your 142nd annual Nicollet County Fair!
We would also like to thank Joanne Johnson for her many years of service as Johnson Hall Manager! Joanne has retired and you can now contact Amy Pehrson at 507-934-2684 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org!
To review 2012, take a look at the list of all 2012 Nicollet County Fair Contest Winners.
Check out last year's pictures below, and give us your feedback on Facebook.
Local press coverage:
- Nicollet County Fair Kicks off in St. Peter
- Volunteers fuel free fair in Nicollet County
- Nicollet County Fair ready to mark 141 years
- Nicollet County Outstanding Seniors announced at fair
- Photo gallery: Nicollet County Fair (Compart Building dedication)
- Nicollet County District 1 candidates gather at County Fair
2013 Premium Book is under construction!
Here is your 2012 Premium Book! (Note: large -- 7MB -- PDF, may download slowly on some internet connections.) Contents include:
- Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors
- Minnesota State Rules for Livestock and Poultry Exhibition
- Safety Guidelines
- Special Rules, Class Listings, and everything you need to know for cattle, sheep, poultry, horticulture, foods, art, photography, crafts and needlework
- The Children's Division page is separate.
Scenes from the 2012 Fair on Thursday (click for larger photos)
Pictures from the 2012 Fair on Wednesday (click for larger photos)
The Board of Directors at the Nicollet County Fair would like to thank our 2012 corporate sponsors,
all fair goers, the many volunteers and workers who made the fair a success.
GRAND CHAMPION SPONSORS: American Legion Post #37 (St. Peter), Arnold's Implement, Bobcat of Mankato, Davisco Foods International, Inc., Hometown Travel, LJP Enterprises, Nicollet County Bank, St. Peter Tourism, Tire Associates, and Traverse Elevator
BLUE RIBBON SPONSORS: First National Bank, King Pins Bowling, Locher Bros. and NAPA Auto
FRIENDS OF THE FAIR SPONSORS: AmericInn Motel, Anderson Seeds, Hewitt Roll-a-Dock, Keeley Drainage and Landscape, Keystone Walls, Lager's Inc., Red Men Club, and United Farmer's Cooperative